My qualifications are
Bachelors in engineering - 4 years
Masters in computer science - 2 years in US
Experience of 6 years in software dev
My job requires BS+5 years only , Masters in not a requirement.
Can I file in EB2 ...could you please elaborate your experience in eb2 .
Yes You Can.My 140 is still pending in EB2 category.
Mine is BE-4 Years
7 Years Experience in Indian Branch Office of the current Company + Approx 9 months outside this company.
I am in the same boat. I filed EB 2 labor in Nov 2006 under PERM process and alos my
I-140 got approved on Sep.
In 2007 before July, I ask my company it self they gave me EB3 labor with July 2004 priority date. So I substitute the labor under EB3 in March 2007 and it got approved in Sep 05, 2008.
When I was filing EB2 , I 140 in Dec 2007, requsested attorney to do porting. As I said it approved already (Sep 07,2008) but case did not get port.
Attorney saying she did fallow up with USCIS but she got response back that since they (USCIS) already approved my case she can only do proting when I file 484 under EB2 category. One more thing is I filed 485 EB3 in July 2007 and this is my greatest mistake which I ever done in my life.
Guys am not sure how much true my attorney is! isn't it true that if USCIS made a mistake or overlook a case(pending more than an year @ USCIS) attorney should fight back?
I do not know how can I trust this answer. Share your thoughts...
-Thanks for your thoughts..
She has the second I-94.
I am submitting that, but the RFE said to submit all the documents proving the status from entry till the time we have submitted our I 485 documents
As per your comments, second I-94 is good enough, if that is the case. we are cool, but I would confirm that with attorney and post the details here. so that it would be helpful for others.
Thanks for your reply.
I am writing on behalf of a close friend who is too worried to write it for himself.
He is a July 2007 filer with PD of Nov 2003 and recently had his I485 rejected. Reason - I140 denied and no appeal. However, when he checks his I140 status, it says, its still pending. He had received an RFE on I140 in October 2007 about Employment status and he had submitted all the required evidence. He also is in the same company that filed his labor. The only change he ever made is moving to a new place in the same city. Does anyone have a similar experience? What needs to be done apart from consulting a good immigration attorney? Your advice will be much appreciated.
EAD recieved 8/15 notice date 10/11 from NSC.
Please let me know, I am waiting impatiently since I am to start job on Nov 1st!
In 2007 I had a long consultation with a lawyer and told about INS act 245(k)
Furthermore. One of my co-worker was approved while his wife's case was not filled in 2007. they used 245(k) and there was no issue.
I got my receipts yesterday...My case is
Delivered at 10:25 on July 2nd Received by J.Barrrett..(NSC)
LUD on 08/05/2007 (I-140)
Receipts got from Texas, start with SRCXXXXX
Can anyone else share there views....
No use for him to lie here. No body know him.
Are you his friend ? or another avatar ????
I don't think he is here to be tried in public by idiots like you. Why is this site full of self righteous punks who reply back to put others down. I saw similar set of replies for a woman who sought help regarding her status for entering the country without passport from Canada (which was legal pre 9/11) and then divorcing the dude she was married to. Some righteous pricks called her names and gave red dots generously.
Seriously if you don't have constructive advise just keep your mouth shut. Nobody needs you to bring your vigilantism and judgement ion other people. A few too many pricks are the reason a lot of us get turned off of this site.
The OP needs some advice irrespective of how he got to this situation.
We also need to get hold of solid numbers which would justify not having this amendment. In this economic climate, people might wonder why new H1B hires are required.
Doesnt this clearly state we are eligible to apply? Visa Bulletin #107 is correct and # 108 is withdrawn??? I think E. states that from August they are uncertain how visa numbers will be allocated fo next month?
Let us know how it goes.
While other members helping you can you also help IV and send some web-faxes..
So is a score 670 considered to be good one? How much approx.. would be mortgage/month for $300K house. Ofcourse there are many factors but just to get a ball park free..
As long as You have Applied in Time You are not Out of status. If you have crossed 90 days , you can go to local immigration office and request for the temporary permit.
I submitted renewal on July 12, and I received an email on saturday for Card Production ordered and I did not receive any FP notice for renewal.
Hope this answers your question
Now what they can do is Probably re-define the word "Initial Evidence" and overload it little more. That wont even matter because your/mine "IE" should be taken from the Doc that was in place during July 2nd - Right ??
What do you say ??
nothing seems to be moving forward...and this is the last week for Aug 17th...so the more # of rejections/denials without possibility to reapply/re-appeal the less burden or number of applications they will have to process...my thoughts!
We all are anxious about ours and our family’s future, not only from the immigration standpoint but also from the point of view of direction of the economy of the country.
We as a community have a great potential to help each other. Our members are ambitious and work for various prominent companies in the USA at various levels and they are working harder to reach great heights. As someone had eloquently put it, it does not matter what you know but it matters whom you know.
So let us start by building a community so strong that we all feel like a part of a family. Let us get to know each other better. Let our families get to know each other better. Let us leverage each other strength and overcome personal weaknesses.
In that regard, we are organizing a informal social meet and greet lunch at
21 Cortlandt St,
January 26th at 12:30PM.
Everyone will be responsible for their own expenses.
Just in case you were wondering, there is not going to be any particular agenda and absolutely NO money solicitations. It is an informal networking event.
In past, several of us (including myself), naively but with very good intention, had pursued some goals aggressively without giving due thoughts to the after affect on the community. That was a mistake.
We are in process of preparing plan for 2008 that will include several items like Job fairs, Immigration lawyers conferences, Seminars by community leaders (from corporate and entrepreneurs ) , lawmakers meeting etc. These are some loft goals and the Tri State Leads in few days will be sending more details on it. You all will have roles to play in that.
Please RSVP via a private message to IV member id "singhsa3" or email
Sanjeev - email id "email@example.com"
I am posting this message on behalf of "singhsa3" who is currently coordinating the efforts in the New Jersey Area.
This is a great opportunity for people to get a sense of what is happening and to feel a part of the community. Please bring yiour families, inform your friends, bring as many people as possible. We want members to take up a more committed role and to feel good and strong about being an Immigration Voice member and being a part of this wonderful community.
Dreamworld, Could you let me know what kind of supporting documents are needed. Thanks in advance.
masti_Gai is right...
Your parents should provide your address as the USA residence address while filling the form at port of entry. Sometimes the immigration officer at port of entry may call you to verify.
How she filed your I-485 ?
My daughter is now 22 years old and filed I-485 on behalf of me in the year 2007. That time she was only 19 years.
Now she is planning to get married before getting a green card. Her bride-groom is H-1 visa and not applied for labor. Will her I- 485 application be cancelled?.
I am also porting to eb-2 in the next three months. I am hoping to get green card may be after Sept 2011.
Suppose she gets married before the green card what will happend to her case. Please I need advise.